Schedule 2017 & 2018
|4 or more Pax: 288 USD||3 Pax: 335 USD|
|2 Pax: 373 USD||1 Pax: 578 USD|
* Free of charge: 0-3 years old child
* 20% discount : 4-11 years old child
* Currency: USD / Per person
Mongolia’s home to a lot of horses that have been running wild in our country for centuries. On this 2-day trip, you’re going to experience horseback riding in the valleys and hills of our gorgeous Hustai National Park. This beautiful paradise is only approximately one and a half hours from Ulaanbaatar.
You may even be able to spot the beautiful Takhi horses in herds and other wildlife like marmots, birds, and deer. You also will visit a nomad family and learn about their way of life, eating lunch with them and playing traditional games.
Why choose this tour
- Enjoy the Natural Settings
- Ride on a Horse
- Visit with Nomad Family
- Play Traditional Games
- Enjoy Local Food
Drive to Hustai national park
- 09:00 AM. Meet in Ulaanbaatar. Drive to Hustai national park.
- 11:00 AM. Visit Takhi's information center.
- 12:00 PM. Walk around natural
- 01:00 PM. Lunch at tourist camp.
- 03:00 PM. Horse ride around national park.
- 06:00 PM. Back to tourist camp.
- 07:00 PM. Dinner at tourist camp.
- 09:00 PM. Relax.
Visit Nomad family
- 09:00 AM. Breakfast at tourist camp
- 10:00 AM. Horse trek to local nomad family
- 12:00 PM. Visit nomad family and can experience their way of life, their culture and traditions.
- 12:30 PM. Play traditional games.
- 01:00 PM. Lunch at nomad family.
- 03:00 PM. Back to tourist camp.
- 05:00 PM. Drive back to Ulaanbaatar city.
- 07:00 PM. End the trip.
Chinggis Khaan's Birthplace and Museum Tour
2006 was the 800th anniversary of the founding of the Mongolian nation by Chinggis Khaan. Although the finer detail's of Genghis Khan's life are not fully known, his birthplace is thought to be at Dadal Sum, an attractive wooded area in North-west Hentii region. The area contains trails and lakes...