Schedule 2016 & 2017
|4 or more Pax: 288 USD||3 Pax: 335 USD|
|2 Pax: 373 USD||1 Pax: 578 USD|
* Free of charge: 0-3 years old child
* 20% discount : 4-11 years old child
* Currency: USD / Per person
Mongolia’s home to a lot of horses that have been running wild in our country for centuries. On this 2-day trip, you’re going to experience horseback riding in the valleys and hills of our gorgeous Hustai National Park. This beautiful paradise is only approximately one and a half hours from Ulaanbaatar.
You may even be able to spot the beautiful Takhi horses in herds and other wildlife like marmots, birds, and deer. You also will visit a nomad family and learn about their way of life, eating lunch with them and playing traditional games.
Why choose this tour
- Enjoy the Natural Settings
- Ride on a Horse
- Visit with Nomad Family
- Play Traditional Games
- Enjoy Local Food
Drive to Hustai national park
- 09:00 AM. Meet in Ulaanbaatar. Drive to Hustai national park.
- 11:00 AM. Visit Takhi's information center.
- 12:00 PM. Walk around natural
- 01:00 PM. Lunch at tourist camp.
- 03:00 PM. Horse ride around national park.
- 06:00 PM. Back to tourist camp.
- 07:00 PM. Dinner at tourist camp.
- 09:00 PM. Relax.
Visit Nomad family
- 09:00 AM. Breakfast at tourist camp
- 10:00 AM. Horse trek to local nomad family
- 12:00 PM. Visit nomad family and can experience their way of life, their culture and traditions.
- 12:30 PM. Play traditional games.
- 01:00 PM. Lunch at nomad family.
- 03:00 PM. Back to tourist camp.
- 05:00 PM. Drive back to Ulaanbaatar city.
- 07:00 PM. End the trip.
"Following the footsteps of Genghis Khan" Horse Trek
A remarkable horse trekking tour named "Following the footsteps of Genghis Khan". The trip goes back to the 13th Century and experience the life of a Mongolian legend. There is no better way to explore Mongolia on horseback. Genghis Khan conquered lands riding his 8 light bay horses, which none o...
Horseback adventure in Hustai national park 2 - Days
Mongolia’s home to a lot of horses that have been running wild in our country for centuries. On this 2-day trip, you’re going to experience horseback riding in the valleys and hills of our gorgeous Hustai National Park. This beautiful paradise is only approximately one and a half hours from Ulaan...
Naiman Lake Horse Riding and Karakorum Naadam
Trek through Mongolia and the Remains of the Mongol Empire - On this two-week adventure, you can experience the nomadic life. Ride through valleys and mountains to reach a beautiful monastery and natural reserve; then ride to the archaeological ruins of Karakorum, the capital of 13th century Geng...