Schedule 2016 & 2017
|4 or more Pax: 288 USD||3 Pax: 335 USD|
|2 Pax: 373 USD||1 Pax: 578 USD|
* Free of charge: 0-3 years old child
* 20% discount : 4-11 years old child
* Currency: USD / Per person
Mongolia is a home to millions of equestrian untamed by the nature. For this 2 days trip you will experience the Mongolian horse back riding in the hills and valleys of the Hustai National Park which is only about 1.5 hours drive away from Ulaanbaatar.
You will have a chance to spot the Takhi wild horses in groups and other wild life such as deer, marmots and birds. Plus visiting nomad family would be a great chance to learn their way of life by playing traditional games and having a lunch with them in their traditional ger.
Why choose this tour
- Quality & well-designed itineraries
- Fast Response within 24 hours
- Authentic Mongolian experience
- 10 years in business & 8 years online
- Easy and Safe payment method
- Recommended by New York Times & Guardian
Drive to Hustai national park
- 09:00 AM. Meet in Ulaanbaatar. Drive to Hustai national park.
- 11:00 AM. Visit Takhi's information center.
- 12:00 PM. Walk around natural
- 01:00 PM. Lunch at tourist camp.
- 03:00 PM. Horse ride around national park.
- 06:00 PM. Back to tourist camp.
- 07:00 PM. Dinner at tourist camp.
- 09:00 PM. Relax.
Visit Nomad family
- 09:00 AM. Breakfast at tourist camp
- 10:00 AM. Horse trek to local nomad family
- 12:00 PM. Visit nomad family and can experience their way of life, their culture and traditions.
- 12:30 PM. Play traditional games.
- 01:00 PM. Lunch at nomad family.
- 03:00 PM. Back to tourist camp.
- 05:00 PM. Drive back to Ulaanbaatar city.
- 07:00 PM. End the trip.
"Following the footsteps of Genghis Khan" Horse Trek
A remarkable horse trekking tour named "Following the footsteps of Genghis Khan". The trip goes back to the 13th Century and experience the life of a Mongolian legend. There is no better way to explore Mongolia on horseback. Genghis Khan conquered lands riding his 8 light bay horses, which none o...
Horseback adventure in Hustai national park 2 - Days
Mongolia is a home to millions of equestrian untamed by the nature. For this 2 days trip you will experience the Mongolian horse back riding in the hills and valleys of the Hustai National Park which is only about 1.5 hours drive away from Ulaanbaatar. You will have a chance to spot the Takhi wil...
Naiman Lake Horse Riding and Karakorum Naadam
Trek through Mongolia and the Remains of the Mongol Empire - On this two-week adventure, you can experience the nomadic life. Ride through valleys and mountains to reach a beautiful monastery and natural reserve; then ride to the archaeological ruins of Karakorum, the capital of 13th century Geng...