Puma Imperial Hotel
Puma-Imperial" Hotel,University Street,Sukhbaatar district,Ulaanbaatar-571, Mongolia
Why book with us
- Guaranteed lower rates: All hotel rooms booked through us are guaranteed to be at a lower rate than the rate when you book from the hotel directly.
- No Cancellation Fee: This booking can be cancelled for free up until 3 days prior to your arrival date
- Free airport pick up: We transfer you to your hotel if you book more than 3 nights stay with us.
- Safe and Easy payment method: We now accept Visa and MasterCard as methods of payment.
Private tour Taste of Mongolia 14-21 AUG:
Hi Oyuna.I'd have to say we had a great tour, really with no problems at all, we had a great driver Zorigo & Boggi was an excellent guide. In my view Boggi really made the difference with her friendly, outgoing & obliging manner & I'd like to commend her to your manager and advise what a real asset you have in her. Please give our best regards to Boggi & Zorigo and thanks to all for a great tour !! Cheers Allan & Sarah Kelly New Zealand
PUMA IMPERIAL Hotel is established in 2002, which is called an emblem of three stars hotel. The hotel is consisted of Asian & European restaurant has 120 seats, snooker billiard with modern styled tables, the capacity of one of the conference room for 80-120, another meeting room has 25-40 seats, VIP room with 10-15 seats, Indian restaurant with 60 seats, renovated coffee shop, beauty saloon and business center.
The hotel is located in the central area of the city. It is the most elegant and comfortable place for business travelers and tourists. It is far away 18km from Chinggis Khaan Airport, 4 km from the international train station.
Government building, Sukhbaatar square, Central Cultural Palace, Information and Technology Park, State Theatre of Opera and Ballet and National university, Embassy of China, Embassy of India, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Mongolian Stock Exchange, Central Post Office, Headquarters of Bodi Corporation, Headquarters of MCS Group, Headquarters of Sky Group, Banks, Natural Museum and National historical museum and Choijin Lama museum, Sky shopping center, Central public swimming pool, City nomads' restaurant, Romance restaurant and French restaurant
Facilities & Services:
Hotel Rooms: Puma hotel has 27 rooms with 54 beds of standard, queen and king sized. Every rooms at "Puma Imperial" hotel have the telephone for domestic and international calls, high-speed Internet connection, its own mini bar and refrigerator for convenience of the travelers. TV channel has several international and local channels and 24 hours room service, laundry and dry-cleaning. For long-term visitors, the hotel offers Suite room a small kitchen.
• Multi - Lingual satellite TV (CNN, BBC, Star-TV, NHK, DW, Mongolian TV etc)
• Mini bar
• Private bathroom (Bath or shower).
• Refrigerator for your convenience with bottle opener