This is the perfect time for you to live out your wildest travel dreams. Start with a camel trek across the Gobi Desert followed by a visit to the land of dinosaurs. Or perhaps you’d prefer something more adventurous like the excitement and exhilaration of a kayaking or rafting experience with your family and friends.
If you are an avid history buff, why not try a tour of some traditional monasteries, live with a nomad family and/or visit the birthplace of the legendary Genghis Khan. Better yet, combine all of these and go on the trip of a lifetime! There are 3 different tour types to choose from, making it easy to find the perfect itinerary and trip for you.
We have been running and developing our small group tours since 2004. They are great for individual travellers, friends and families with older children. Departures are guaranteed, allowing you to discover the best. read more
If you want a more private experience, try one of our private tours, which are run exclusively for you and your group. This is a particularly great option if your group may need extra assistance, such as the elderly, people with disabilities or families with small children. read more
Create own departure
If there is a tour you like, but you can’t make the dates, it’s ok. You can select your own departure date and we will do our best to find you some travel buddies. This is a brilliant way of saving money and making new friends. read more
BENEFITS OF GROUP TOURS
- Discover the best there is of Mongolia
- Save money and have fun
- It’s made easier and safer in a group
- No stress of planning itineraries
- Make friends from all over the world
- Perfect for individual travellers and friends
- Group size is small; max 16 people
- Departure is always guaranteed, down to a one traveller
BENEFITS OF TAILOR MADE TOURS
- Start the tour when you want, by choosing your own dates
- Get exclusive use of a private guide, driver and vehicle
- Personalised care, dedicated to you and your group
- Flexibility towards time, allowing you to dictate when to stop and how long for
- You select the level of your service (hotel, restaurant, transport)
- Great for families with children and groups of friends
Oyunaa / OYUNGEREL MANDSHIR/
is your travel advisorContact her now
Chinggis Khan statue & Terelj national park
Perhaps you are visiting Mongolia but you don’t have a lot of time. With the Terelj National Park tour, you’ll visit an iconic part of Mongolia in just one day. You’ll notice how the scenery changes from the city to the rural area and visit a nomadic family so that you’re able to experience their...
Ulaanbaatar city tour 1 - Day
This is a very popular tour for those who don’t have a lot of time to spend in Mongolia. It covers the most popular museums that are in the city and other great spots that the city has to offer.